Improve Your Inspection Workflow With A Complete Site Reality Solution
Traditional, manual Inspections on a property or project can cause disruption and puts workers at risk. Using site reality solutions such as drones, 360 cameras, and ground robotics improves safety, streamlines the inspection workflow, and allows teams to collaborate more quickly to take immediate action on issues and progress reporting. See how teams are leveraging DroneDeploy for Inspection in Construction and Energy
Site and Rooftop Inspections
Use aerial data to safely inspect the progress of site work and perform rooftop inspections for maintenance and repair.
- Automated drone flights allow teams to seamlessly capture data without time consuming and dangerous manual processes.
- Aerial data is automatically processed and transformed into maps and models for teams to remotely measure distances, calculate volumes, and visualize the site in 3D
- Compare to designs and share with project stakeholders to collaborate on inspection results and details using embedded links for individual projects
Walkthrough for Interior and Ground Inspections
Using the mobile 360 Walkthrough App, easily capture each step of the project to coordinate planning, visualize site progress, and conduct inspections from ground level.
- Frequently walk the interior of buildings, facility yards, and alongside assets for maintenance inspections and documentation of as-built conditions for construction.
- Remotely inspect automatically uploaded and processed 360 data from the safety of an office – from anywhere in the world
- Compare current conditions to maintenance plans, floor plans, and previous walkthroughs for documentation and immediate corrective action and share results with key stakeholders.
Vertical Flight for Facade and Vertical Structure Inspections
Improve efficiencies and workflows with “automated” drone-based inspections for dangerous and challenging inspections on vertical structures.
- Perform pre-construction inspections with drones and win more bids with high resolution 3D models of existing facade conditions
- Complete punch lists and as-built documentation, and safely inspect sheathing, waterproofing, and finishes without placing workers at risk
- Document existing conditions for regular maintenance inspections on structures with high resolution Skydio 3D Scans and DroneDeploy
Seamlessly transfer data between DroneDeploy and data management platforms for a complete inspection workflow.
- Upload design files as overlays to perform remote inspections with the most recent plan revisions
- Automatically sync issues created from aerial maps and 360 walkthroughs to Procore and BIM 360 projects
- Export Elevation Layers, maps, and progress photos to project folders for all teams to access for design updates and progress reporting.
Photo Inspection for detailed reporting
Upload unlimited geotagged photos from a manual flight or camera phone and instantly view them in full-site context
- Manually fly assets and capture individual high-resolution images for close-up inspections
- Walk the site and take photos on your mobile device in a specific location for a specific issue
- Mark up each image, tag colleagues if there is an issue, and automatically create an Observation in Procore or Issue in Autodesk BIM 360
Improve Project Visibility With Enhanced Progress Reporting
Bring together recent maps, panoramas, videos, and photos into a single report for all stakeholders to visualize and make actionable project decisions.
- Save cost and time of managers manually compiling multiple reports for multiple data types
- Improve communication and collaboration for weekly updates and milestones with all teams
- Improve client/owner relationships by delivering a clear and organized visual report for the full scope of the project.