In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, countries all over the world are closing non-essential job sites or adjusting operations to keep teams safe. Whether your company is facing a shutdown or you still have active job sites, documentation is critical for companies looking to save time, reduce costs, and keep their stakeholders informed.
Watch this webinar to hear from experts that are leading the charge to leverage drone technology on their job sites. Expect to learn how DroneDeploy can be used to:
- Enable drone technology to be your bird’s eye view of your site
- Preserve a digital, visual record of your job site before decommissioning
- Create 2D and 3D maps for accuracy and detail to resume operations quickly
- Geotag onsite tools, machinery, supplies, and assets
- Access and share your data, maps, and reports securely