Unlock the Power of Site Reality
DroneDeploy converts job sites, structures, and assets into easy-to-understand digital twins, generating valuable insights for industries including construction, energy, agriculture, and more.
Fly & Capture Site Data
Billed anuallyBuy It Buy Monthly ($149/mo)
- 1 admin user
- 1k image upload per map
- Email support
- Mobile Flight App: Fly and capture photos or maps through the iOS or Android app
- Live Map: A map in real-time on your iOS device in RGB only
- Annotations & Measurements (2D map only): Take a variety of measurements including volume, slope, distance, area, and elevation
- Elevation: View elevation maps and visualize elevation differences (Digital Surface Model only)
- Share & Export Maps: Send map links to external stakeholders or export data (JPG, GeoTiff, and OBJ export only)
Advanced Flight & Analysis for Professionals
Billed anuallyBuy It Try It Buy Monthly ($449/mo)
All Lite features plus
- 1 admin user
- 3k image upload per map
- Email & chat support
- Upload & view panoramas & videos: Upload and view panoramas and videos
- Live Map: Create a map in real-time on your iOS device in RGB & Plant Health
- Ground Control Points: A processing method with known ground coordinates ($49/map)
- Plant Health: Measure crop health indexes to identify plant stress and viability
- Annotations & Measurements (2D & 3D): Make comments, count objects, and take a variety of measurements including volume, slope, distance, area, and elevation
- Stockpile Analysis & Reports: Automated report showing total amount and value of stockpiled materials
- Inspection Workflow (2D/3D only): Evaluate your site, tag issues, add a summary, and collaborate with relevant team members
- Overlays: Overlay a 2D layer on top of your map (PDF, SVG, PNG, design surface, shapefile, web tile layer)
- Inspection Report: Automatically track and share issues
- Side by Side Comparison: Compare project maps side-by-side to evaluate change over time
- Share and Export Maps: Send map links to external stakeholders or export data (+LAS, XYZ, SHP, DXF)
Site Reality Capture & Analysis Per Project
Let's ChatRequest Demo
All Individual features plus
- 10k image upload per map
- Facade flight & inspection workflow
- Radiometric thermal analysis
- Team & user management
- Email, chat, & call support
- Live Map: A map in real-time on your iOS device in RGB, Plant Health, & Thermal
- Vertical Flight: Plan and execute flight missions to capture data for vertical inspections
- Ground Control Points: A processing method with known ground coordinates
- Earthworks: Track progress of earthmoving on your job sites with Cut/Fill Analysis tools, DXF/LandXML design surface uploads, and custom elevation base planes
- Facade Inspection & Reporting: Evaluate your site, tag issues, add a summary, and collaborate with relevant team members
- Radiometric Thermal: Process & visualize Radiometric Thermal data to measure temperature at a point and detect hot spots
- Roles & Permissions: Add and edit user access within your account to control who can fly, edit, view, and share
- Customer Success Manager: Dedicated customer success manager to provide guidance and strategy
Scale Across your Organization
Let's ChatRequest Demo
All Teams features plus
- 100 view-only subscribers included
- API Access
- Drone Operations Management
- Live Stream: Send live stream video from the drone to your team with a shareable link
- Drone Operations Management: Centralized dashboard for training, flight logs, and LAANC airspace approval audits
- Drone & Pilot Compliance: Automatically check your pilots & drones for up-to-date certification, highlighting any compliance risks
- Equipment Management: Allow team members to set drone operational status, maintenance, and registration details
- Single-Sign-On: An authentication process for a user to access multiple applications under one login
- API & SDK: Access and build custom apps and integrations to connect DroneDeploy with internal systems and workflows
We’ve created a much more efficient process. We can literally take weeks out of the schedule, our projects are much higher quality than before, and they’re safer.
Customize your plan with additional features
Expand DroneDeploy to your broader team, gain access to new products, and learn best practices from industry experts. These add-ons are only available with Teams and Enterprise packages.
Can I use DroneDeploy for free?
All new users start with a 14-day Free Trial.
What are the payment options?
DroneDeploy accepts most Credit and Debit Cards. All subscriptions will be charged in US dollars. We currently accept: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Diners Club.
Is there a discount for certified non-profits and educational institutions?
Yes! If your status can be verified you are eligible for a discount. Please go to DroneDeploy.org to apply and learn more.
Can I trial the Enterprise plan instead of the Business plan?
Please contact [email protected] to inquire about testing the capabilities offered within Enterprise plans.
How do I change or cancel my subscription?
You can change or cancel your subscription at any time from your Account Settings within DroneDeploy. Any downgrade changes, including cancellations, will be reflected at the end of your existing billing cycle.
Can I purchase just one month?
When you subscribe to DroneDeploy, you can select annual or monthly payments.
Can I still access my data if I cancel my paid subscription?
You'll need to export any data to be retained long term before cancelling your DroneDeploy subscription. We will retain your data for 90 days after the end of the pre-paid term before it will expire and will be deleted. You will continue to have basic access to view all of your previously created 2D maps and 3D models during this period, however export features and advanced functionality will not be available. Subscribing to a paid plan within this 90 day window will reactivate all maps and features, and remove the expiry date from your maps.